Wednesday, August 24, 2011

hey there elder!

oh my little grady is ALL grown up. he is sure a good kid. i love having people say "oh he's your brother? what a good kid he is!" {not exactly like that but still..} this little cutie will be known as elder on november 16. people of kirkland and cleavland, ohio, be ready for the greatest kid. he's coming your way! grads got his call while i was at camp so my awesome leaders and bishop took me out where their was cell service {actually it was really close but still}. i couldn't keep my emotions in for the life of me! that whole entire day was terrible! i was SO impatient! i just wanted 6:30 to come SOOOOO bad! by dinner i couldn't even eat. oh the wait was miserable. then we started walking down this little trail to get to the lodge and i bawled. holy melvin i just let it go! i couldn't even talk on the phone so alisha was reassuring my mom i was okay..haha :). wanna hear the worst part of it?...my mom didn't shed a single tear. and who bawled? yeah. sad!{the picture he sent in}

oh you stud muffin! i love you g-unit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment