Sunday, July 24, 2011

Whacked Ideas

I personally have no idea where my ideas are coming from. Some are pretty clever, but the majority are quite dumb. I want to get other peoples takes on them. So if you'd be so kind and give me feedback thru comments or emails (papayadesigns[at]yahoo[dot]com) that would be great.


  • A "Mommy" blog. No, I am not a mother...a do not plan to be one for like a thousand years or until I get married. But I just have so many loving "mothers" around me and think it'd be fun to share all the kind traits and characteristics that need to be out and about.
  • An advice blog. K, that's a lame-o idea b/c I rarely have advice!! Doubt I can help ya there!
Okay, so I don't have that many! I think I'm crossing out the "advice" one. [yeah, made myself look like an idiot there..uh, whoops?] So I'm gonna do the "mommy blog". I doubt its gonna be that great because I am no motherly figure, and I do not have any motherly advice, so it may bomb...but we'll give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment