Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I ♥ Clothes

I am obsessed with clothes. Well..what girl isn't?? Exactly. If I could have all of these masterpieces, I would be the happiest camper. That's my goal...to find all of these clothes! :]
I love TOMS, and pearls, and sweaters, and jeans. So this..this, is perfect!
This outfits cute but she looks like she's trying to be sexy and seductive..so lets just stick with the outfit!
Kinda too old fashioned for muah, but I think its darling. I probably can't pull it off.
This is so so so so so cute! How comfy and hot does she look? Oh goodness.
I hate the freakin skin tight jeans, but other than that..so cute!!
A little western, but still cute. Oh man I am drooling over these clothes!!
So simply cute. A mix of today's fashion and yesterdays.
Okay, Miss Jennifer Aniston, has done it again. Simply wowed everyone. I want her clothes. I'm in love.
Cute little church outfit. Yes, please!
Too Dukes of Hazard-ish. But still cute.
I AM DYING TO HAVE THIS OUTFIT. How darling? Oh, so flippin darlin.
Cute office oufit!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the double belt and shorts! AHH. I want. I need.
Love the colors and everything.
I love this lil lady's jeans and hair and skinny minnie body!
A little fashion for the wrist. Yeahh.
SO DANG CHIC. I loveeeeeeeeeee this.
What??? No heels?? Still so cute!!!
Anthropologie. A must. A need. YES. PLEEEEASE.
So comfy and casual.
Chingalinga yeahhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment